The traditional marketing model relied on ‘outbound’ techniques. By bombarding random people with offers and sales messages companies hoped to convince a small percentage to ‘buy’ their product or service. Sort of like finding a needle in a haystack.
Online marketing relies on ‘inbound’ techniques. It focuses on companies being found by people that are already searching for them. This approach is targeted, customer focused, highly economical and sustainable over the long-term.
Advantages of Promoting your Business with Reboot NI
- Less Expensive – traditional advertising venues with the yellow pages, direct mail campaigns, and local newspapers are costly. Just a few lines can cost hundreds of pounds per year.
- Greater Reach – online marketing costs just a fraction to start up and is tied in with lasting search engine results. Customers are looking for you rather than trying to avoid being bombarded by unwanted advertising.
- Customer Engagement – there is a growing expectation for online availability 24/7 and genuine engagement with your customers. Make your brand distinctive and show why you are the best.
- Measurable Results – start small until you perfect your strategy and find the right audience before expanding ad campaigns. We carefully target your campaign geographically so money is not spent on “tire-kickers”.
- Google AdWords – owning a website doesn’t automatically generate sales and business. We’ll manage your AdWords campaign and do the keyword research to get you on the first search results page of Google.
- Google Analytics – we will analyse your internet traffic and report to you monthly. Detailed graphs clearly illustrate traffic growth, leads and sales conversions from specific campaigns. You can respond rapidly to campaigns that work, and drop any that are not bringing you results.
- Targeted Advertising – online advertising platforms allow you to target the specific consumer demographics most likely to buy your products. If you want to target customers between the ages of 16-30, you’ll need an online marketing strategy to reach them where they spend the bulk of their time: On the Internet and social media sites.
- Social Media – customers love to share a competition, sale, or great product with their family and friends. Plugging in to social media allows your customers to share your business information across their network with just a click.
- B2B & B2C – build valuable reciprocal links with many other business leaders, suppliers, and customers across Social Media.
Contact Reboot NI for a custom solution to meet your online advertising goals.