The results of the Adobe Mobile Consumer Survey are in and here are 10 key points that may be of interest to small business owners.
A survey of 3075 mobile internet users from the UK, US & Canada reported the following:
- Mobile visitors spend more per online purchase
- 77% of mobile visits are from a smart phone
- 70% of searches from mobile devices are to find local information
- 43% of users access their mobile devices daily
- 81% of people report that mobile ads are personalised to their interests
- 38% of users click on mobile ads
- People who use mobile wallets are also the biggest spenders online
- Facebook is accessed by 77% of 30 – 49 year old mobile users every day
- Mobile users exhibit “high intent” when searching for Products or Services
- Consumers report that when visiting a website from a social media link, the websites are not mobile optimised
Contact us to get your free £150 Google Adwords Coupon and a free review of your Adwords campaign.